Sunday, March 13, 2011

What's on my skin?

Aahhh what is on my skin? Waking up in the morning down on my skin I see these things on my arm. Checking to see if Pearl has any on her, no she does not. Calling for a doctor to come see if they can explain what this is on my arm and how to get them off. The doctor comes to the house looking at my arms and says that these little things are leech’s. Leech’s suck on your and drink your blood until you die. Luckily the doctor came just in time before it was too late. The doctor says that they use these leech things to drain blood from their patients, which used to be regarded as a curative process. The town was concerned about Mr. Dimmesdale health because he had been suffering from severe health problems. He was wasting and he frequently clutches at his chest as though his heart pains him. He did this because refuses to marry any of the young women who have devoted themselves to him. He asks the doctor to say his live because he wants to live. Mr. Chillingworth may just have something to cure this man and save his life.
Rumors are going around the town saying that Mr. Roger Chillingworth is the devil. They are saying that this is inferring with Mr. Dimmesdale health. Could this be true, the doctor of the town is the devil?

2 comments:

  1. Hester-> That morning had scsred me to death.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mr. Roger Chillingworth-> Yea you could have died if I didnt come in time.

    ReplyDelete