Saturday, March 12, 2011

Mommies Little Angel

Yea, her name is Pearl. She was born in jail and she is the only person I treasure. When I looked into her eyes I saw heaven, dark beautiful hair and eyes like her mothers, and a creamy rich complexion. I loved when she laughed and smile because it made the world a better place and also made me smile. I made her clothes to match me. They were not just the ordinary clothes a little girl or even a woman would wear. Since she was my child I made her visible to the public eye. Pearl had her own beauty. The shining and gorgeous robes hand made. She was so small when she would wear the robes they would touch the ground and circle her with on to the dark dirty floor. I made the dress with red silk cloth, ruffles around the neck and arms, and trim the whole dress in gold. The beautiful dress had caught everyone’s attention when walking though the village. It is already bad enough when your mother is wearing a "A" but when your daughter is in the same colors as the "A"  the town gets like a swarm of bees running off by the month not knowing what to say. Pearl is a very different and smart child at a young age. The child had done things a normal baby would not pick up on. Knowing her father as a smart man that is probably were she got it from.

No comments:

Post a Comment